Hello Saturday Staffers:
Under the pending requests, Dorothy Claytor has requested Study Room A for April 1st. I noticed that she put NOT Non-Profit and also noticed that she was denied a room several times before by one of us. Lisa, Courtney and I were not the ones who denied those bookings before so we don't know if they were denied for multiple bookings or because she put NOT Non-Profit.
We just wanted to put the ball in your court and see if you knew the reason for the denials and whether or not she needed to be called about the NOT Non-Profit issue. Thanks!
2 comments:
She was denied before because she put all of her meeting room requests in at one time. Rebecca did call her and Louise did okay her using the room.
Ah - good old Multiple Bookings. I suspected that might be it.
Post a Comment