No... I had never heard of it until I read this article. Can you imagine how annoying it would be to have your text box full every day because so and so's cat has a hair ball and what's her name is disappointed in the ending of the last Grey's Anatomy episode?
The website for twitter says that it would come in handy to get a text message letting you know that someone is going to be late to a meeting or whatnot, but if that person has time to update their status on twitter, I think that they should use that time to get hoppin'!
Neighboring Library Systems Richmond Public Library - Ginter Park Branch, Westbrook Ave. at Brook Rd., 646-1236 - Main Library, 101 E. Franklin St., 646-7223 Pamunkey Regional Library - Atlee Branch, Atlee Rd. at Chamberlayne, 559-0654
Fax Machines available at Kinkos (Va. Center), city library, Atlee Library.
1 comment:
No... I had never heard of it until I read this article. Can you imagine how annoying it would be to have your text box full every day because so and so's cat has a hair ball and what's her name is disappointed in the ending of the last Grey's Anatomy episode?
The website for twitter says that it would come in handy to get a text message letting you know that someone is going to be late to a meeting or whatnot, but if that person has time to update their status on twitter, I think that they should use that time to get hoppin'!
Post a Comment