Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Re-Name Lease Books

6 comments:

Lisa K said...

I hope you can type suggestions in that "other" field. I am learning how to use this poll widget.

unrooly45 said...

I typed in Best-Renters in the "Other" category, but I don't think it's showing anywhere, just that there are 2 votes for "Other"....hmmmmm
RP

AgentPaper said...

i voted other and wrote in In Demand Titles, but yeah i don't see it anywhere.

Lisa K said...

Sorry that OTHER doesn't work like I thought. :-(

Adrienne suggests Hot Books.

Lisa K said...

E sent a useful e-mail which said, in part:

"I like 2 Week Books. I know it is similar to Two Week Loan, but to me it's the only new title that would add value compared to the old one, because it describes what is in fact different about the books from the patron's point of view.?

unrooly45 said...

"I really like 'In Demand'!! Very catchy, so I'd vote for that!