Thursday, February 14, 2008

Schools Assigned to North Park and Accelerated Readers

Hi All -
In case you did not know, or a reminder if you did, the following Henrico public elementaries are "assigned" to the North Park Branch: Chamberlayne, Laburnum (a change from the past), and Longdale. Lisa reminds me that Wilder Middle is the "assigned" middle school.

Now from here - who "shops" here? Other Henrico Schools with frequency? Lisa mentioned maybe Brookland Middle. Hanover? Private schools? Can you name others?

I am game to make available copies of Accelerated Reader lists for our shoppers. Let me know what schools not listed above provide much traffic. While we may not look up holdings in SIRSI on all these lists except the formally "assigned" schools, having these lists for browsing in the stacks will be a great convenience for patrons.

For example, I am game to throw in Hanover's Washington Henry Elementary due to its proximity. Any place else? Private schools (and do they even do Accelerated Reader)? I know Victory Christian is nearby. Put on your thinking caps and let us know.

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

Teen SRC participants who claimed NP as home lib, mostly go to Brookland, Hanover schools, private schools, or are home schooled. Court, I'll put a copy of a report in your box.